Off The Plan & New Apartments for Sale in Kogarah
- The listings available on this page are for Kogarah NSW 2217. Find our more off the plan apartments in Sydney here.
- You can search by project name or suburb name, and find more relevant results by altering the radius of the suburb
- Use the filter to refine the results by altering the radius of the suburb and using the map as a guide
- Does your dream apartment have specific amenities and inclusions? Do you need a car space? Tick off exactly what you need using the advanced filter.
About Kogarah NSW 2217 Australia
Off the plan apartments in Kogarah NSW 2217 Australia
Looking to live near the water? Kogarah has quickly become the suburb with lots of off the plan and new apartments on the market that everyone is looking at!
With an exceptional location vs price balance, not to mention its new updates and developments, Kogarah has quickly risen in popularity.
Off the plan properties for sale in Kogarah are located in a well established and transformed area that is safe and surrounded by all the amenities you need – think shops, parks, gyms, schools, restaurants, beaches!
Being roughly equidistant to Sydney CBD and Western Sydney, nothing is ever too far away. It’s easy and affordable for commuters to stay connected through Kogarah’s large train station and many other transportation hubs. New apartments also tend to be located closer to these transport options making them much more accessible.
For a reasonable price, you could be established in an urban and modern suburb that’s got it all!
1. Kogarah to Parramatta Rail Link
With the major increase in Sydney’s population, the solution to this new congestion is rail. This new rail link connecting Georges River with Greater Parramatta aims to increase productivity and access to jobs, enhance equality, and support the liveability, sustainability and resilience of Sydney as a whole.
2. Kogarah Streets as Shared Spaces Project
As of October 2021, Kogarah has been transformed! Using the $50,000 funding from the NSW Department of Planning, Industry and Environment’s Streets, Kogarah Town Square has blossomed into a lively public space through the additional colour, a pop-up park, LED light strips, mural and fairy lights to create a relaxing and welcoming space for the public to engage in.
3. Kogarah War Memorial Pool – Stage 3
The Kogarah War Memorial Pool demolition has officially entered its final stage. In 2020, an assessment of the pool site uncovered many safety risks that immediate controls could not fix so the council shifted their focus to demolishing the pool and remediating the site to be used as an open space.
Current Kogarah NSW 2217 Projects
Construction Complete and Move-in Ready!
Set in the heart of the suburb’s new transformation, Kogarah Central exhibits a hub of vibrancy and colour that can guarantee homebuyers and investors alike stay well connected to the rest of Sydney.
- Display Apartments available for private inspection – Book Now.
- Brand New studio, 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments
- Proximity to shops, parks and beaches
- Secure parking
- Great investment opportunities
- Premium quality stainless steel Smeg appliances
- Bathrooms finished with feature tiles, engineered stone benchtops & large mirrored cabinetry
Attention all home buyers and investors – this apartment block in Kogarah is due for completion in Q2 2022!
Premiere Kogarah delivers a stylish, valuable and convenient set standard for apartment living.
- Studio, 1, 2 & 3 bedrooms on offer
- A short 20-minute train ride to the CBD.
- 8-minute walk to Rockdale Shopping Centre
- 5-minute drive to Brighton Le Sands Beach
- 25-minute drive to Cronulla’s world-class beaches
- Enjoy a jog or cycle around the waterways of Rockdale Bicentennial Park and Scarborough Park
- Sublime communal rooftop entertaining terrace with a barbeque area
Why should you buy off the plan apartments?
This question should read “why shouldn’t you buy off the plan apartments?”. There are some significant advantages of buying an apartment.
#1 More Time to Save
When you buy off the plan, a purchase price is agreed upon before construction begins. This provides ample time to save for future repayments during the building process regardless of the change in the market. Think of it like a discount – since the property is already secured, an increase in its value before the settlement date does not mean you need to pay that price.
#2 Benefits and Incentives
Usually, you’ll only have to pay a deposit to the developer and the remaining balance when the property is complete and have we mentioned that this only needs to be around 10% (5% if you’re a first home buyer!).
- Depreciation benefits – this is where you can claim on the building, fittings and fixtures as well as the savings, which tend to be highest in the first year.
- Negative gearing – this is a tax break that is typically for investors, especially those on a higher salary. It occurs when there is a shortfall and your mortgage costs are not entirely covered by your rent so the difference needs to be made up from your own pocket.
Stamp duty grants are the most common concessions offered. This can be a saving of tens of thousands of dollars!
If you’re buying your first home then another important one to note is that you could also be eligible for the First Home Owner Grant (FHOG). Rules and grant amounts vary depending on the state or territory, so you can check out your eligibility here.
#3 Design Input
Basically what you see is what you get when buying an already existing property. You have very little choice in terms of the finishes of the property unless your plan is to renovate it the way you want. So why not just buy an off the plan property? Since the purchase occurs before the beginning of construction, you could have more options of level, aspect or floorplan AND an opportunity to negotiate changes to the interior design.
#4 Make a capital gain before you move in
As previously mentioned, purchasing the property before or during its building process means you are (usually) buying it when it is most affordable and so there is plenty of potential for your property to increase in value during the construction period.
The process of buying off the plan property for sale
Although this is a different process for every individual, there are some key shared experiences when buying off the plan new apartments.
- Paying your deposit and signing the contract
- Your home is under construction
- Pre–Settlement & Valuations
At the settlement you pay the developer, receive your keys and there you go – you’re ready to move in!
Get Started in Kogarah Today!
Off the plan properties are in popular demand and sell quickly in Kogarah so it is best to be quick and get started as soon as you can.
Luckily, at Liviti, we’re dedicated to making this an easy process for you.
Search through our off the plan apartments on offer in the listing results on this page and register your interest in buying an off the plan property in Kogarah by clicking “Enquire Now”. It’s that simple!
To find more information and stay notified through updates, search through our website, give us a call at (02) 9056 4311 or click here. One of our sales team professionals will reach out to help you with anything you need for your apartment buying journey.